1. Share your story. Talk to your photographer about the two of you as a couple, the things you love, the story of how you met, the proposal... anything that might help your photographer really personalize the engagement session for you.
2. Be YOU. Tune into each other during your session and you'll forget about the cameras quickly :)
3. Meaningful location. Talk to your photographer about using a meaningful location for the engagement session. Ideas could be the place he proposed, places the two of you have spent time together, first date location, favorite restaurants or coffee shops, destination locations, or even the college you attended together.
4. What to wear? Coordinate styles and colors, wear solids or simple patterns, and be sure to consider your location and also the weather to make sure you're comfortable and able to focus on each other. If you're stumped on what to wear, don't be afraid to ask your photographer if they have any tips or recommendations!
5. It's all in the details. Talk to your photographer about incorporating some meaningful details that go along with your story as a couple!