Do you want photos that are unique and personalized? You don’t want “cookie cutter”… but aren't quite sure of what you want to do for your session? Need some ideas?
Here are 8 session ideas to inspire you!
1. Photos of you and your family in your day-to-day life:
Doing what you love to do together. Here is a family working on their farm together…
Inside your home…
2. Photos of your family heirlooms, or you/ your child with the heirlooms. Could be a family recipe, old cars, anything that means something to you and your loved ones:
Family recipes that have been passed down…
A tractor that has been passed down in the family…
3. Photos that send a message to a loved one who may be far away, maybe serving our country over seas, or maybe even ”on the way”:
A loved one who is fighting for our country over seas…
A message from a “big brother to be”…
4. Photos of you and your BFFs doing something you love to do, or maybe you or your child doing his or her favorite hobby:
5. Photos inspired by your favorite quote, favorite bible verse, favorite story, favorite song:
6. Mother and daughter or father and son:
7. Styled session from your favorite era:
The mod 60’s
8. Weddings not for you? Elope!
The Mast Farm Inn in Valle Crucis, NC offers elopement packages. Visit this link for more information.
For more info on how to book a unique photo session with Revival Photography, give us a call at 828-320-9795, or shoot us an email with your concept or idea at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work together to create something completely unique for you!